Get a Big Impact for Zero Down
At Energy Plus Solar, we do not benefit from any way you finance your solar project. With 25 years of solar experience, we have trusted finance partners who can assist you. The most common ways that our customers finance their projects are below. As North LA County’s solar leader, our team is dedicated to helping customers get the power they need at a price they can afford. We’ll also help you receive all available federal and state tax credits, as well as other solar incentives.
If you have the financial resources available, purchasing your commercial solar system delivers the greatest long-term savings and return on investment. From 2022-2032, you may be able to recover up to 30% of your system cost through tax incentives. Your energy savings will pay for the system in a few short years with decades of free electricity to follow.
- Claim tax incentives – 30% ITC
- Your system will pay for itself with savings on your utility bills
- Increase your property value
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)
The property assessed clean energy (PACE) model is an innovative mechanism for financing energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements on private property.
- The payment comes as a line item on your bi-annual property tax bill
- The interest portion of your payment may be tax deductible
- It is an “off balance sheet” payment
- Customer can monetize tax benefit
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
Do you want low priced solar power but don’t want to own or maintain the equipment? With a PPA, a third party owns, maintains, and repairs the solar power system for 15-25 years, and you simply agree to buy a guaranteed amount of electricity for significantly less than from the utility company. You pay nothing out-of-pocket, never have to worry about the system and start saving immediately.
- No out-of-pocket or ownership costs
- Low price cost per kWh
- PPA provider claims tax incentives
- 20-year production guarantee
- Low payments & immediate savings
- System Size > 100kW